Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rolo Pecan Pretzle Treats! Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas

Well I am super excited that I finished Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas!  I have two candies made now for Christmas Eve, and I have decided to send candy to my family back home, so this is working out perfectly!!    
This  Recipe was found in the Sandra Lee Semi Homemade Nov-Dec 2010 issue.
Ingredients: 
  Rolo Candy
Pretzels
White Melting Chocolate
Pecan Halves
The directions in the Sandra Lee Semi Home-made said to use the pre-bought pretzels, but I had white melting chocolate on hand so I used that and just dipped my own pretzels.  Once they were dry,  I Preheated the oven to 300* and set one rolo on top of each pretzel.    Put in oven for 3 minutes.

Once you take the pretzels out of the oven quickly push one pecan half down into it.  They harden pretty fast I realized.       When you are down with that,  then just drizzle white chocolate over the top, and chill!   So easy and soooooooo good! 


Please come back tomorrow for another tasty Holiday Treat you can make and share with your family!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I will post your blog link on my blog tomorrow, if you don't have any objections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, posted it and will link it on my FB later.
    http://GinniesGems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good! I just ate some my co-worker made and brought in to share!

    ReplyDelete